Sidewalk Chef Cookbook
Sidewalk Chef’s cookbook aims to bring five-star dishes to the homes of everyday people. These healthy, gourmet and budget-friendly meals are easy to follow and require few staple ingredients. Sidewalk Chef includes his “must have” kitchen essentials and explains important kitchen skills for cooking success. Each recipe features a comic-style illustration of the Chef in action as well as nutrition information and how many “clicks” on the sidewalk it would take to burn off each dish. From delicious entrées to decadent desserts, there is something for everyone in the Sidewalk Chef cookbook.
Cookbook is 8.5 x 11.0 inches and bound with black wire binding.
Cover is full color, 2-sided, 100 lb. matte card stock with silk lamination.
Inside consists of 78 2-sided black and white printed pages.
Sidewalk Chef Kitchen
6500 NW 12th Ave. #101
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Connect with us on Facebook!
Sign up for Sidewalk Chef Kitchen Updates
Sidewak Chef Sample Recipes
- Hearts of Palm w/ Watercress Honey VinaigretteFebruary 13, 2015 - 9:34 pm
- Macadamia-Crusted Mahi-Mahi RecipeFebruary 13, 2015 - 9:25 pm
- Mustard-Rubbed Rack of Lamb w/ Cherry-Walnut SauceFebruary 13, 2015 - 9:15 pm
- World-Famous Cheesecake RecipeOctober 17, 2014 - 9:46 pm
- Vegetarian Fire RecipeOctober 17, 2014 - 9:45 pm
- Roquefort Stuffed Filet Mignon RecipeOctober 17, 2014 - 9:44 pm