Make These Easy Fruit Popsicles This Summer
It’s hot outside! With summer in full swing, temperatures are climbing and we’re all looking for ways to stay cool. Enjoy a fun summer activity and stay cool (and healthy!) with these easy fruit popsicles. These healthy treats are sweetened with just a little honey, so you can feel good about enjoying these on a hot summer day. And, they’re easy to make! You only need a few simple ingredients and with no baking required, your house will stay nice and cool. You can use whatever fruit you like; we’re using strawberries and a little lime for this recipe.
What You’ll Need:
- 12 oz fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Your favorite popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks (if the mold doesn’t have them)
- Cut the leaves off of the strawberries and chop length-wise. Add to a blender or food processor with the Greek yogurt, honey, and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the popsicle molds and set in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, gently remove from the molds and enjoy! Pairs well with a hot summer day, some sunscreen, and a pool!
- Can’t have dairy? Substitute the Greek yogurt for coconut milk to keep this recipe dairy-free.
- Try pairing different fruits together for a fun twist! Try watermelon and lime, pineapples and mangoes, mixed berries, or even oranges and cream for an old fashioned Dreamsicle.
We hope you enjoyed our easy fruit popsicle recipes! Be sure to stay tuned to our blog for more recipes and tips and tricks on staying healthy.