Animal-Based Meals: Now Available at Sidewalk Chef Kitchen
We’re proud to partner with Victoria Bravo, Holistic Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, to bring animal-based meals to Sidewalk Chef Kitchen. Commonly referred to as “the carnivore diet,” animal-based meals provide a number of benefits for the body and mind. This includes weight loss, improved blood pressure and insulin sensitivity, and general improvements to your health and well-being, in addition to:
- Elimination or improvement of autoimmune conditions
- Improved mood and mental clarity
- Increased energy
- Improved libido
- Better body composition
- Higher quality sleep
- Improved gastrointestinal issues
Our animal-based meals can be ordered for dine-in, pickup, or as part of our healthy “Heat and Eat” meals for a meal prep option. Click here to order animal-based meals.
What selections do you offer?
Featuring a high-protein, high-fat, low-carb selection, our animal-based menu includes a variety of options that fit your lifestyle. Choose from the selection below:
- Beef Liver and Onions with Sweet Potato Mash
- With sweet potato mash: 629 calories; 69 g fat; 34 g carbs; 46 g protein
- Without sweet potato mash: 432 calories; 69 g fat; 7 g carbs; 44 g protein
- Beef Meatballs with Liver and Spaghetti Squash
- 629 calories, 39 g fat; 18 g carbs; 50 g protein
- Goat Stew with Basmati Rice
- With 1/2 cup rice: 629 calories, 33 g carbs, 57 g protein
- Without rice: 439 calories, 13 g carbs, 55 g protein
- Ground Turkey Picadillo with Organ Meats and Plantains
- With plantains: 629 calories; 58 g fat; 101 g carbs, 39 g protein
- Without plantains: 432 calories; 57 g fat; 15 g carbs, 36 g protein
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Drumsticks with Basmati Rice
- With 1/2 cup rice: 376 calories, 13 g fat, 21 g carbs; 41 g protein
- With no rice: 331 calories, 13 g fat, 11 g carbs; 41 g protein
Do you have special dietary needs? Let us know if you need substitutions, including fewer carbs, more vegetables, or extra protein.
About Victoria Bravo
Victoria Bravo is a certified Holistic Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who specializes in digestion. Her science-based education and years of experience help her clients harness the power of real food and empower people to reconnect with the innate wisdom and unique needs of their bodies, thereby supporting lasting wellness.
As an NTP, Victoria believes modern society’s health problems result from weaknesses in the body’s physiological foundations brought on by poor nutrition. As an NTP, she focuses on the importance of a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole-food diet paired with a well-balanced lifestyle. All clients receive an assessment of their current wellness and receive a personalized plan to fit their unique needs and goals.
What makes Victoria different?
- Firsthand experience with the conventional medicine shortcomings
- Communication with clients on a weekly basis rather than the 15 minutes they receive from other practitioners
- Understanding and empathy for clients
- Accountability and ability to adapt to clients’ needs
- A strategic approach to creating protocols that work and change lives
Victoria works with clients in-person at Balens Estetica & Wellness, located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If you are not local to Fort Lauderdale, don’t fret; you can still work together via video conferencing. Visit victoriabravowellness.com to learn more.