Learn to Make Chef Shashank’s Aromatic Sweet Potato Mash
Looking for a simple and healthy side dish that’s delicious any time of year? Chef Shashank’s aromatic Sweet Potato Mash is a staple on our menu – you’ll find it in our Fresh Express, 500-Calorie Heat and Eat Meals, and as a side to enjoy any time. Save this easy recipe to leave your guests impressed! Plus, it’s vegan and vegetarian-friendly, too. You won’t notice there’s no dairy in it!
Chef Shashank’s Aromatic Sweet Potato Mash
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- ¾ cup of regular coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Peel sweet potatoes and roughly dice
- Boil until tender, then strain water
- In a large bowl, mash all the ingredients together and taste
- You can add some honey, maple syrup, brown sugar, or agave if you feel it needs more sweetness
Our sweet potato mash recipe goes well with just about every dish you can imagine, from roasted chicken to meatballs and pork chops! Just serve and enjoy!
Visit our blog to see more recipes from Chef Shashank.