Custom Meal Plans
Personalized nutrition plans are here! No matter where you’re at on your fitness journey, our new healthy custom meal plans at Sidewalk Chef Kitchen take all the guesswork out of hitting your goals. Designed by nutritionists Dr. Douglas Kalman, RD, Ph.D., and Cassie Carson and hand-crafted in the Kitchen by Chef Shashank, our custom meal plans feature fresh, clean, and locally sourced ingredients tailored to fit your needs.
We offer two meal plans to choose from: our basic meal plan and a premium meal plan. To get started, follow the links below. We ask that you please submit your payment before filling out the form.
- The basic meal plan consists of 5 personalized meals and is designed for individuals just starting their fitness journey.
- $59.75 for 5 meals plus $25 for personalized meal plans.
- Click here to PURCHASE the basic meal plan
- Click here for the basic meal plan form
- The premium plan offers 10 personalized meals plus tailored wellness coaching ideal for those with active lifestyles.
- $119.50 for 10 meals plus $75 for personalized meal plans and tailored wellness coaching.
- Click here to PURCHASE the premium meal plan
- Click here for the premium meal plan form
SPECIAL: Purchase 40 meals and enjoy 10% off your order! Sign up for our loyalty program and earn 10% back towards future purchases.
All meals can be picked up at the Kitchen, Monday – Friday from 11 AM – 4 PM. Need special delivery? Let us know!
No contract required. Each meal plan has a minimum number of orders per week. Sales tax calculated at checkout. Meals are not confirmed until payment is received.
Dr. Douglas S. Kalman, RD, Ph.D., has over 25 years of experience in the fields of nutrition, health, performance, and education. With an extensive industry history including participation in five Olympic games, seven years leading a D-1 sports nutrition collegiate department, and over 20 years of working with both athletes and the public, Dr. Kalman has partnered with Sidewalk Chef Kitchen to help people reach their health and fitness goals through targeted and tasty nutrition.
Cassie Carson, CISSN, has studied the field of sports nutrition extensively, having completed an internship with the University of Miami’s sports nutrition team and Nova Southeastern University’s sports performance team. She is a fitness coach with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science and is currently pursuing a doctorate in Human and Sports Performance. She is excited to share her passion for sports nutrition through her partnership with Sidewalk Chef Kitchen, helping individuals develop a healthy relationship with food while also developing a healthy and achievable lifestyle.