How to Eat Like a Champion
It’s no secret that the pros love to eat at Sidewalk Chef Kitchen! We’ve prepared meals for athletes like fighters Aung La NSang, Ange Loosa, and Nainoa Dung, and Indianapolis Colts safety Sean Davis Jr. As it turns out, eating what the pros eat is not hard at all, especially when the food is as good as what Chef Shashank makes! Once you know how to eat like a champion, we guarantee you won’t go back. Our diverse menu offers such a wide selection that you will never run out of meals to choose from.
Take a look below at what the pros like to order when they stop by and be sure to ask us about our MMA-approved meals next time you are in the Kitchen!
- Eggplant Planks & Grilled Chicken Thighs with Kitcheree
- Grass-Fed Bison Burger on Ciabatta with Lime Slaw and a Pickle Spear
- “Pro Galore” Stir-Fry: 80g Wild Shrimp, 80g Boneless Skinless Chicken, 300g Veggies, 50g Basmati Rice
- Turkey Meatballs in Marinara over Seasonal Mixed Veggies and Parmesan
- BBQ Chicken with Coconut Milk Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Mixed Veggies
That’s not all! The pros love our Fresh Express and pop in a few times a week to get Chef Shashank’s special creations. Be sure to follow us on Instagram so you can stay tuned to what we’re serving! If you’re in the Kitchen at the same time as the pros, you may just get a fist bump!