Rosemary Garlic Chicken for Mother’s Day
Looking for an easy Mother’s Day recipe to impress the special woman in your life next Sunday? We’re sharing one of our favorite recipes from Chef Shashank’s Sidewalk Chef cookbook that we think she’ll love. A good, nutritious meal is one of the best ways you can show somebody you care about them. What better way to express your love than with food? This Rosemary Garlic Chicken recipe comes together in just an hour and requires a few simple ingredients – items you likely already have in your pantry! Served with some delicious Basmati Rice and a beautiful salad, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. Another simple way to become a Sidewalk Chef!
Want to become a Sidewalk Chef at home? Ask us how you can get a copy of Chef Shashank’s Sidewalk Chef cookbook from our restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
|6 cloves garlic, diced||4 sprigs rosemary, chopped|
|4 heads fresh shallots, finely diced||2 cups olive oil|
|2 whole chickens, cut up|
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, shallots, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Dip the chicken, skin on, into the mixture. Use a quick in-and-out action and place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet. Use one baking pan per chicken so the pieces are not too close together.
- Bake the chicken at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Turn and rotate the chicken after 18-20 minutes. The juices will help keep the chicken moist.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for 15 minutes. Place the chicken back in the oven for five minutes before serving.
- Serve with Basmati Rice, Haricot Vert, and a Spring Mix Salad.
We hope you enjoyed our easy Rosemary Garlic Chicken recipe for Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there, from all of us at Sidewalk Chef Kitchen.