Meal Prep for MMA Fighter Ange Loosa
The countdown is on to MMA fighter Ange Loosa’s September 14th fight! He’ll be stepping back into the ring in Las Vegas after an intense two-year training course. Of course, to prepare for that, he’ll need good food to fuel him through his daily workouts! Our meal prep for MMA fighter Ange Loosa includes some of our most popular menu items, meaning you don’t have to be a pro-athlete to eat like one. Keep reading below to see what he like to eat from Sidewalk Chef Kitchen!
Get Ange Loosa’s Meal Plan
Ange’s meal plan consists of six meals made fresh for him by Chef Shashank:
- Turkey Taco Bowl with Beans and Rice
- Bison Meatballs with Sweet Potato Mash and Beans
- Turkey Meatloaf with Rice and Beans
- BBQ Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Beans
- Grilled Chicken Thighs with Rice and Beans
- Lemongrass Chicken with Rice, Beans, and Veggies
It’s as simple as that! These meals can be found in our 500-calorie Heat and Eat meals, made fresh for you for dine-in lunch or available to-go in safe and secure BPA-free containers. Don’t forget, we also offer custom meal plans to help you reach your goals!
You can learn more about Ange Loosa here. Keep up with us on Instagram as we count down to what is sure to be an exciting match!