Meal Prep for MMA Fighter Aung La NSang
Champion MMA fighter Aung La Nsang (“The Burmese Python”) has been coming to the Kitchen for about a year now, eating our food and staying in shape in and out of the ring. Currently, he is in Singapore getting ready for his upcoming fight on July 30th against Leandro Ataides. In preparation for the fight, he has been eating our healthy meal prep designed by registered nutritionists and made fresh in-house by Chef Shashank. Aung eats a combination of custom-made meals and meals found right on our menu. You don’t have to be a pro-fighter to eat like one!
Are you wondering what the Burmese Python eats to get ready for a fight? Check out a preview of what a week of meal prep for an MMA fighter looks like below!
MMA Fighter-Approved Meal Prep
- Chef’s Special – Grass-fed Curried “Goat for the G.O.A.T.” with Coconut Milk Mashed Potatoes and Veggies
- Chef’s Special – Wild Salmon Cakes with Basmati Rice and Veggies
- Eggplant Planks & Grilled Chicken Thighs with Kitcheree
- “Pro Galore” Stir-Fry: 80g Wild Shrimp, 80g Boneless Skinless Chicken, 300g Veggies, 50g Basmati Rice
- Chef’s Special – Island Chicken with Basmati Rice and Plantains
- Grass-Fed Bison Burger on Ciabatta with Lime Slaw and a Pickle Spear
If you’re interested in the “Chef’s Special” meals just like the ones Aung eats, check out our custom meal plans. These meals are designed for you and your goals by registered nutritionists Dr. Douglas Kalman, Ph.D., RD., and Cassie Carson, CISSN, and made fresh for you by Chef Shashank.
Everything else can be found right here on our menu, down to the Grass-Fed Bison Burger and Eggplant Planks. Stop by for lunch and ask us about our fighter-approved meals on your next visit!